Chocolate CheesecakeMarch 18, 2021
This “cheesecake” is completely cheeseless, 100% vegan, no-bake, deep dish, probiotic, and about a thousand other good things. We won’t keep you from making it any longer, dive into those recipe details below!
Yield – 1 six inch “cheesecake”
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup chocolate, melted but not hot
- 1 4oz container of vanilla chamomile cocojune, at room temperature
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbs liquid coconut oil
HOW TO MAKE
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with melted coconut oil and stir until they’re clumpy. Then transfer them to the cake pan and press them down into the bottom to form a crust.
- In a larger bowl, combine cocojune, vanilla, salt, and maple syrup and stir well.
- Confirm that the chocolate has cooled and is no longer piping hot before adding that to the yogurt and stirring until the two are completely combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined pan and place the whole thing into the fridge to set up overnight.