cocojune Ranch DressingMay 31, 2022
We’re always in need of a refreshing salad dressing and if you are too, we’ve got cha covered! While these ingredients create that oh-so-well-known ranchy flavor, feel free to customize it to your tastebud’s liking This juney ranch dressing is a dreamy addition to your salad creations no matter how you switch it up!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- ½ cup pure coconut cocojune
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried herbs (parsley, chives, dill, thyme, rosemary, sage, and oregano)
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- Up to 2 tbs of water
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine cocojune, salt, chopped garlic, onion powder, and olive oil.
- Now add your dried herbs of choice and that mustard powder.
- Finally, sprinkle in water to get your ideal dressing sitch.
- We served ours over mixed greens, edible flowers, crunchy cucumbers, and cauliflower plus some shaved carrots:)