Vegan CJ TiramisuDecember 15, 2021
In case you’re not quite ready for communal desserts we’re biding our time with single serve serves like this cutie misu.
Serves: you and your friends
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 package pre baked lady fingers (available in most larger grocery stores)
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled to room temp
- ½ cup vanilla chamomile cocojune
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese at room temp
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cocoa powder for dusting
HOW TO MAKE
- In the work bowl of a mixer with either a whisk or paddle attachment, combine the vanilla chamomile cocojune, vegan cream cheese and powdered sugar. Start mixing on low speed and then mix faster until no lumps remain.
- Transfer the coffee into a shallow dish. Working one-by-one, quickly dip each side of every lady finger biscuit into the coffee. Then transfer it to its place in your serving vessel.
- When you’re building a tiramisu, construct your edges from soaked ladyfingers first, then add a bottom layer. Scoop in cream and create a second layer of ladyfingers if you have the space. Always plan to finish the top of your tiramisu with cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.