cocojune x Tony’s chocolate pecan pieNovember 16, 2022
We always save the best for last 😉 this ooey gooey plant-based chocolate pecan pie will satisfy allll those sweet cravings after your Thanksgiving feast! Or anytime you’re in the mood for a decadent dessert ✨
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 pie crust of your choosing
- 2 cups of pecans
- 1 cup of Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Chocolate
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 3 flax eggs
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle of salt
- vanilla chamomile cocojune for topping
HOW TO MAKE
- Bake your crust according to your recipe of choice.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and give your pecans a little toast for 5-7 minutes (until fragrant).
- Combine your coconut sugar, coconut milk, flax eggs, cornstarch, vanilla and salt.
- Add in your toasted pecans and chopped Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Chocolate and stir until everything is combined.
- Spoon your mixture into your pie crust and bake for 30 minutes with a pie shield covering the crust.
- Finish this cutie without a pie shield for 20-25 minutes.
- Wait until your pie is fully cooled and then top with vanilla chamomile cocojune.