cocojune x @Avocado_skillet Fall Fruit SaladDecember 14, 2022
We all loveee something a lil’ sweet after dinner! Our friend Kristi (@Avocado_skillet) has created a dreamy (and versatile 😉) dessert to cure those cravings. Mix up your favorite fall fruits with this juney dressing for your next night-cap!!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3 apples – diced
- 3 pears – diced
- seeds from 1 pomegranate (could sub 1 cup cranberries)
- 1 bunch mint – finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla yogurt (or ⅓ cup unsweetened + 1 tsp vanilla)
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup (adjust to your sweetness preference)
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- juice from 1 lime
HOW TO MAKE
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour dressing over fruit, mix it all up & enjoy!