cocojune x OffLimits Cereal milk MilkshakeDecember 10, 2021
Our inner child got so excited by the OffLimits Cereal that we knew there was only one thing to make… a milkshake… a healthy cereal milk milkshake.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup OffLimits cereal, plus more for topping
- ½ cup plant based milk
- 8 oz vanilla chamomile cocojune
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- Chocolate chips
- Strawberries, chopped
HOW TO MAKE
- Slice bananas and freeze for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to prep ice cream, pour ½ cup of Off Limits into a bowl with plant-based milk. Let soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Once bananas are frozen, blend with the milk from the cereal and your cocojune. Add more milk if needed.
- When everything is smooth-y and groov-y pour into a freeze-safe container. Stir in chopped strawberries and a hearty sprinkle of OffLimits. Combine everything and place in the freezer for at least an hour to thicken.
- To decorate your glass in true milkshake fashion, spread some cocojune across the rim. Smash some OffLimits and then roll the glass in it. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Add your ice cream to the blender with a touch of plant based milk and blend. Add more milk for a thinner texture. Fold in some freshly cut strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour into your glass and top with some OffLimits cereal and your favorite reusable straw.