BiscuitsJuly 20, 2021
Yield – 9 petite drop biscuits
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pure coconut cocojune
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh or freeze dried chives
- A possible 2 tbsp of plant milk at most
HOW TO MAKE
- Measure all of your dry ingredients out into a large mixing bowl, including the herbs and seasonings. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cocojune to the center of the bowl and stir with a spoon or spatula until clumpy.
- If the dough is too dry to come together, gradually add up to 2 TBS of plant milk to help bind it.
- Once the dough is shaggy but uniform, scoop 2 tbsp-sized dollops out onto a lined sheet pan. A small ice cream scoop is a great tool that can help you with this step.
- Bake the biscuits at 450 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until beginning to brown on top.
- For extra flavor and sex appeal, brush with a little melted vegan butter and sprinkle on some sea salt.