Green Goddess June DipApril 7, 2022
Who says she can’t do it all?? Say hello to a creamy Green Goddess Hummus featuring your girl June and the crunchiest sidekick, Pulp Pantry vegetable chips (made with Upcycled ingredients)!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- ¼ cup pure coconut cocojune
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup roughly chopped basil
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped chives or green onions
- 1 large garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt
- 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1 bag of Pulp Pantry chips
HOW TO MAKE
- Add your pure coconut cocojune, lemon juice, olive oil, roughly chopped herbs, and salt to a food processor or blender. Blend together, pausing to scrape down the bowl as necessary.
- Next, add half of the chickpeas to the food processor. Blend for about a minute, before adding the rest of the can.
- Process until the hummus is dreamy, thick, and smooooth. Add in some water if your hummus is a little too thick.
- Serve your hummus in your favorite bowl. Drizzle this dip with olive oil, top with any leftover fresh herbs, and start dipping your Pulp Pantry chips!
- Sit back and let your inner goddess shine 🙂