Dona Chai PopsiclesJuly 27, 2021
We aren’t afraid to say it. We’re obsessed with Dona Chai.But we aren’t obsessed with instructions. So when the back of the bottle told us to combine Dona Chai with equal parts plant milk, we said, ‘No ❤️ ‘
And we made popsicles instead.
Yield – 5 popsicles but it depends on the size of your mold
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup vanilla chamomile cocojune
- 1 cup Dona Chai Masala Chai Concentrate
- Popsicle molds and sticks
HOW TO MAKE
- Start by measuring your cocojune into a bowl.
- Add the Dona Chai Masala Chai Concentrate gradually, while stirring. This will prevent lumps and chunks and ensure a smooth finished product.
- Once the two ingredients are combined, transfer to popsicle molds. A vessel with a spout like a large measuring cup will be helpful here.
- Don’t forget to add popsicle sticks and let these sit in the freezer overnight before enjoying.