Local Roots PopsiclesJuly 19, 2021
If you haven’t met @localrootsnyc yet you’re in for a TREAT. We love their community-driven + regenerative food system almost as much as we love these popsicles. We made these qts with cocojune, Local Roots cherries, blueberries, flowers, and a drizzle of their chocolate for good measure.
YIELD: 4 popsicles
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries
- 8 oz of vanilla chamomile cocojune
HOW TO MAKE
- Blend ½ cup of mixed berries with 1 tsp water until smooth.
- Mix 8 oz of vanilla chamomile cocojune with your berry blend.
- Add leftover berries to the bottom of your popsicle molds and fill with the yogurt mixture.
- Let chill in the freezer overnight.
- Melt chocolate, drizzle on top, and decorate with organic +edible flowers.