Juner GranolaMarch 18, 2021
Creamy and dreamy is our thing, we know. But what if you want a lil crunch factor? We’ve got good news because today june is getting crunchy and munchy with this nut free and maple sweetened granola recipe!
Yield – 1 ½ cups of granola
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs pure coconut cocojune yogurt
- ¼ cup of mixed seeds
- 1 tbs chia meal
- 2 tbs maple syrup + a lil’ extra
- A sprinkle of salt
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 2 tbs dried coconut flakes
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 300F.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbs maple syrup with the chia meal. Mix well and let sit.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats and melted coconut oil. Stir until the oats are evenly coated.
- Add your cocojune, seeds, salt, and the maple + chia meal mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer your granola to a sheet pan and using a spatula, spread it out and press it down.
- Bake the granola for a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Every 20 minutes take the granola out of the oven; stir it up to promote even browning and press it back down to encourage big clusters to form.
- Before the final turn, and last 10 minutes in the oven, add the cranberries and coconut flakes along with an additional drizzle of maple syrup if you like things on the sweeter side (and we do) 🙂