Snickerdoodle June SmoothieJune 24, 2021
A wise man once said, “It’s not easy being green” and we agree.
This snickerdoodle june smoothie is a great way to indulge a subtler color palette while still packing in your veggies at breakfast time.
Yield – 1 8 oz smoothie
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 4 oz vanilla chamomile cocojune
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 dates or 2 tbs Date Syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
HOW TO MAKE
- In the work bowl of your blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- You may need to stop blending and scrape down your work bowl to ensure that your frozen cauliflower and dates are being incorporated smoothly.
- If this smoothie comes too thick for you, any plant milk or coconut water that you have on hand would do a great job of thinning out the texture.