Turmeric Chocolate Banana BreadJune 23, 2021
This divine banana bread is created with our friends at Monfefo. Made with whole food ingredients including pure coconut yogurt, turmeric and cacao chunky, this sweet treat is overflowing with nutritional goodness.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4 ripe bananas, smash + 1 ripe banana, sliced lengthwise for the top of the loaf
- 1/3 cup of melted salted butter
- 1/8 cup of maple syrup
- 1 oz of monfefo turmeric shot
- 1/8 cup of cocojune pure coconut yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 monfefo turmeric chocolate bar, chopped up
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of tapioca flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons of almond butter
- a sprinkle of coconut sugar on top
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a wooden spoon, mix melted butter into mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Next add maple syrup, egg, turmeric shot, cocojune yogurt, and vanilla.
- Then sprinkle in the salt and baking soda and then add the flour(s) and mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan. Then sprinkle in half of the turmeric chocolate and swirl in 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- Repeat both steps with the second half of the mixture.
- Place the sliced banana on top, press it in, and then sprinkle the coconut sugar on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or test with a wooden tester. Cool, serve, and enjoy!