Vegan QuesoMarch 18, 2021
As far as we’re concerned this is deelish all year round… but if you’re ever in need of a plant-based game day recipe we gotcha coveredddd. It’s creamy, dreamy, and easy to whip right up!
Yield – if you share, it’s several servings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 4oz pure coconut cocojune yogurt
- 1 cup of soft baked sweet potato
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 cup + ¼ cup chunky salsa
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp each of garlic powder and onion powder
HOW TO MAKE
- Add your yogurt and 1 cup of sweet potato mash to a food processor.
- Add the nutritional yeast, mustard, and salt and blend until completely combined.
- Transfer your mixture to a work bowl, scraping out every last bit. Mix in your spices by hand, taste it and add more salt or seasoning if you like.
- Fold the salsa in by hand to keep it nice and chunky.
- Scoop your queso into a heatproof serving dish.
- We like to make this the same day we plan to serve it, warm it in the oven or microwave, or serve at room temp.