Vegan Pumpkin Spice PancakesOctober 20, 2023
Pumpkin Spice and everything nice 🎃 These dreamy pancakes are made by our friend over @nourishedwithnatalie featuring our limited edition diary-free Pumpkin Spice yogurt! Get allll the deats below!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- ⅓ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 4oz container cocojune Pumpkin Spice yogurt
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
HOW TO MAKE
1. Whisk together all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just incorporated, being careful not to over mix!
4. Lightly grease a griddle and bring to medium-heat. Pour about 2-3 tbsp of batter and let cook until bubbles form, flip, let cook an additional 1-2 minutes and enjoy!