cocojune x Monfefo Frozen Lemon CupsSeptember 16, 2022
June’s sad to see summer go, but she’s got one more zesty treat to enjoy before it’s time bundle up for autumn 🍋 These dreamy Frozen Lemon Cups are made with just 6 simple ingredients… it doesn’t get much better than this ✨
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3 lemons
- 3/4 cup cocojune pure coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp Monfefo ginger
- 2 oz honey
- passionfruit (or your favorite seasonal fruit)
HOW TO MAKE
- Slice the lemons in half and juice them, remove the pulp from the inside of each.
- Set aside the juice, cover and freeze the cups.
- Add water and honey to a saucepan over medium heat to create a simple syrup.
- Stir until the honey has fully dissolved and let cool.
- In a freezer safe bowl, combine lemon juice, Monfefo ginger, simple syrup, and cocojune yogurt.
- Let this mixture freeze for at least an hour.
- Once frozen, scoop the coconut yogurt mixture into the lemon cups. Serve topped with lemon zest, honey drizzle, and fresh fruit!