cocojune x Nelly’s Organics boo-barkOctober 14, 2022
June’s just in time for spooky season 👻 we’ve teamed up with Nelly’s Organics to revamp the classic summer yogurt bark with a boo-tiful twist! This tasty treat is a guaranteed crowd pleaser at your next fall get together ✨
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 ½ cups Vanilla Chamomile cocojune
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 to 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- pinch salt
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 to 2 Nelly’ s Organics bars
HOW TO MAKE
- In a bowl, combine cocojune, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the yogurt mixture into an even layer.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, coconut and dreamy slices of Nelly’s Organic bars.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!