cocojune x Partake Chocolate Chip Cookie MousseFebruary 4, 2022
Move over cookies and milk, we’ve got something a whole lot dreamier!
Serves: you and your friends
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 box of Partake Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted, and an additional 1 tbsp
- 6 oz pure coconut cocojune
- ½ cup chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the Partake Chocolate Chip Cookies to a food processor or blender until you get a fine powder/flour.
- Melt coconut oil in a bowl and then mix in the cookie flour.
- Fill your mini tart shells with the cookie mix and press down so everything is packed together- this will form the crust. Place them in the oven for 5-7 minutes- until the crusts get a nice color to them.
- Melt chocolate chips with the remaining 1 tbsp coconut oil. Mix until the chocolate is fully melted. Let this and your pure coconut cocojune sit on the counter for 10-20 minutes to reach a similar temperature.
- Once the chocolate has come to room temperature, slowly mix in the cocojune. Gently mix until everything is combined.
- Scoop and pour the mousse into each pie shell. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for a later treat.