cocojune x Rustic Bakery icing dipped Salted Caramel Shortbread CookiesMarch 22, 2023
A little something sweet is always the answer 😉 These june-dipped shortbread cookies will just do the trick! Sweet, salty, and fruity… seriously what could be better??
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-2 packages of Rustic Bakery Caramel Shortbread
- 1 cup of unsifted powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP and 1 tsp of vanilla unsweetened cocojune
- Colorful mix ins like matcha, turmeric and beet powder
- Dried flowers or fruits for garnishing
HOW TO MAKE
1. Combine your powdered sugar and 1 TBSP of cocojune until everything is smooth.
2. Divide the cocojune glaze between a few smaller bowls and use dry spices to color and flavor them how you like. Only add the remaining 1 tsp of june if your icing is needing to loosen up.
3. Stir until your frosting is evenly colored and smooth.
4. Dip your cookies into the icing and let dry. Once your 1st layer is set continue to dip and layer your icings.
5. Top with dried flowers and enjoy!