Fruit at the Bottom Matcha June BowlJune 24, 2021
You just can’t top Matcha.
Nothing is above it.
Which is why we hid all the usual goods at the bottom of this bowl and let Matcha shine.
Imagine. Fruit at the bottom of yogurt. What a concept.
Yield – 1 breakfast bowl
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 4 oz container of lemon elderflower cocojune
- 2 small ripe apricots, cut into cubes
- ½ cup blueberries, halved
- ½ lemon – ready to squeeze
- 1 tsp of Matcha Powder
- A sifter
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine the chopped apricots and blueberries in the bottom of a bowl with a squeeze of lemon juice. Stir them up and let them sit in the fridge for about a half an hour.
- Once the fruit has marinated, top with your lemon elderflower cocojune and spread the yogurt out for full coverage.
- Using the sifter, sprinkle a fine layer of matcha on top of your yogurt.
- Eat in layers or stir together to enjoy.