Decadent FudgeMarch 18, 2021
When is fudge ever a bad idea? This decadent recipe is easy peasy and sets up in the fridge overnight. Plus, it can be eaten with a spoon before it’s finished setting up… So that’s something to keep in mind.
Yield – Enough to share
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 cup chocolate, melted but not hot
- 1 4oz container of vanilla chamomile cocojune, at room temperature
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut oil, liquid
- A sprinkle of sea salt
HOW TO MAKE
- In a large bowl, combine your room temp vanilla chamomile cocojune with a ½ tsp vanilla extract and 1 tbs maple syrup – stir it well.
- Even though your chocolate is melted, you’ll want to confirm that it isn’t piping hot; stir it to cool it down if necessary.
- Next, pour your chocolate into the bowl with your other ingredients and stir it until the mixture is smooth.
- Add your coconut oil and salt last, and stir until completely incorporated.
- Transfer the fudge to a square and parchment-lined dish.
- Let it set up in the fridge overnight, or until you run out of patience 🙂