Raaka and Cocojune MousseJune 11, 2021
Our original coconut cocojune yogurt is so light and fluffy, many have compared it to a mousse…. And that got us thinking.
We could make a mousse…
Luckily our best friends at Raaka were able to spot us a bar so we could put together this insane, vegan, cane sugar free, light as a cloud chocolate mousse dessert, just in time for the holidays.
Yield – a personal serving but the recipe is very easily doubled. Or tripled.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 4oz container of original coconut cocojune yogurt
- 1.8 ounces of Raaka Chocolate
HOW TO MAKE
- Melt your Raaka Chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Set your melted Raaka Chocolate and your original coconut cocojune yogurt out on the counter for about 20 minutes. This recipe comes together best when neither ingredient is at an extreme temperature.
- Pour your yogurt into the melted chocolate and stir quickly with a small spatula or spoon, bringing both ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Serve your chocolate mousse in a pretty little bowl, top with some shredded coconut or Raaka Cacao Nibs for texture.