Sweet Potato NachosFebruary 8, 2022
This is nacho ordinary nacho dish! Simply swap out chips with some roasted sweet potato and loooooad up on all of your favorite nacho toppings!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 4 oz pure coconut cocojune
- ¼ cup Loisa Sofrito Sauce
- salsa or cut up tomatoes
- black beans
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Slice sweet potato into discs and coat with oil. Add them to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes. Flip and continue to roast for another 15-20 minutes.
- Mix together your cocojune and Loisa Sofrito Sauce.
- Assemble your roasted sweet potato discs onto your serving platter and load on the toppings!
- For the final touch, drizzle your sauce mixture over your nachos.
- Enjoy with your friends!